This is the complete review on Credit Repair Australia. Read this now to make a well informed decision whether this is right for you.
You’ve landed on Australia’s #1 debt management information site. We’re glad you’re here! We’ve helped thousands of Australians work through the process.
If you’re one of the following people, then you’ll be fit for these services…
- You want to achieve financial freedom
- You want your finances back on track
- You’re struggling to pay the bills
- You’ve been declined for a loan
- You’ve got a bad credit history
Who is Credit Repair Australia?
This is an Australian company that has been in the market for 15 years. Recently, they’ve become a market leader. They specialize in 2 core services…
- Credit restoration. They can remove black marks from your credit file to assist in future loan approvals. They were Australia’s 1st company to build this process.
- Debt solutions. They can assist in reducing your level of debt as fast as possible, to get your finances back on track. They’ve receive some excellent feedback on this service too.
They have an excellent team and culture, backed by a well-rounded CEO who genuinely cares. They back themselves with a Money Back Guarantee if they can’t get your default removed, provided you follow their process properly.
What’s the cost to use Credit Repair Australia?
That’s an excellent question, and we’re glad you’re reading here to find the answer. The price to use their services is exactly an amount specific to an individual. There are instances where the cost is 100% FREE. There are instances where they will charge. It’s really a case-by-case scenario. It’s wise to get in touch with their friendly team to ascertain what those costs will be.
What are the downsides?
You’ll likely have a clean-slate. A fresh start, if you will. That’s why you’re looking to choose to use a service like this. The downside is that you might go down the wrong rabbit hole again, going further and deeper into debt. This is an individual thing, but some people reading this actually take the wrong approach, instead of using this service to get ahead in their financial lives.
Their really suitable for a lot of people. Some of these include…
- Individuals that want a fresh start
- Australians aged between 18 and 65
- Those looking to apply for credit or finance
- Those that might be struggling to make repayments
- People who want to work with a trustworthy company
- People that are well organized and prepared with paperwork
This is a rock-solid company. They genuinely care about helping you. There’s no pressure to proceed, but I’d be jumping on the phone for a complimentary phone call. They’ll probably share some tips and advice on that first friendly phone call from one of their team members.
Those with questions and comments are most welcome to share them below. The more technical and personal questions should go directly to their friendly team. They’ll be more than happy to take your call!